Sleep Tracks Success Stories:

Most nights, I'm out in 10 to 15 minutes. It is unbelievable

 "I had not been sleeping good for 6 months. I was getting grumpy with my family. Things were getting worse. For several months, I had been taking 5mg Ambien and recently had to increase it to 10mg for it to work. That was my trigger to search for a solution. I tried a few relaxation cd's that I had lying around, they did not help. I purchased your system in desperation, half hoping it would work, but knowing that it would not work for me.

 My first night with the system was not so good. I watched all the online material first thing. The insomnia buster during the day was relaxing, but the fall asleep track was very annoying to me. It just seemed to build my tension until I had to turn it off. On night 2, I lowered the volume a bit and tried to accept it and to my surprise, I fell asleep in 30 minutes. Night 3, I was gone in 10 minutes. Most nights, I'm out in 10 to 15 minutes. It is unbelievable."

--Nick, Newburgh, New York


"I can't thank you enough for how you have improved the quality of my life"

 "I am 50 years old and have been on one prescription sleep medication or another since I was 3 months old! I have struggled with my sleep problems every night of my life.

 I still have occasional nights where I have trouble falling asleep, but these are getting more rare. (And when I do have trouble, I am finding that is is when I have eaten something with MSG contained in it.)

 Now I often fall asleep within the first hour, and if I am awakened in the middle of the night by a noise for instance, I am able to fall right back to sleep. I easily awaken before my alarm clock goes off with about six hours of sleep and feel totally refreshed.

 I can't thank you enough for how you have improved the quality of my life.
 I would highly recommend this course to anyone that is having problems sleeping."

-- Kevin Ross, Newton, Iowa


"I definitely feel like I am sleeping better"

 "I just wanted to tell you that I have definitely seen some results from using your SleepTracks system. I have only been using them for a few days and can already tell a difference. I am actually having dream sleep which I haven't had, that I know of, in ages.

 I definitely feel like I am sleeping better. I am so glad I came across this product. Thank you so much for making it available to me."

-- Sherry Tilson, Tennessee

For More Success Stories like these and to Know More about Sleep Tracks System,


No comments:

Post a Comment